Uploading a New File Version follows a similar process to the basic upload steps.
1. Find the file that you want to replace with a new version and click on the 3-dot menu at the end of the row next to the file name. A drop down Actions menu will open.
2. Click the ‘New Version’ menu option to open your file browser.
3. Select the new file version you want to upload and click the ‘Open’ button for Microsoft operating systems, or the ‘Add’ button for Mac iOS.
4. The ‘New Version Upload’ pop-up box is shown. The new version of the file you intend to upload is shown at the top of the pop-up box with a reminder that the uploaded file will now be displayed as the most recent version. If you are uploading into a shared Workspace and the ‘Security and Sharing’ settings section is displayed, you can choose to apply security and sharing settings for the file. These decisions will determine who can access the file.
5. Select the appropriate security and sharing settings from the drop-down lists provided. For more information about each setting, please read How do I upload files?
6. Click ‘Upload’ to complete the upload process. Your uploaded version will now appear as the most recent version in the files list.