Kojensi allows you to restore deleted files within 30 days of the deletion date.
- Navigate to the Workspace that holds the deleted file you want to restore.
- The ‘(Name of) Workspace’ is shown at the top left of the screen. The ‘Files’ folder is shown in the main Workspace area.
- At the top of the Files page are 2 links to folders: ‘All Files’, and 'Deleted Files’. These folders enable you to view specific groups of files quickly. By default, the ‘All Files’ folder is displayed. Click on the ‘Deleted Files’ link to see the list of recently deleted files.
- Find the recently deleted file that you want to restore. Click on the 3-dot menu at the end of the file row to reveal the additional actions menu. Click the ‘Restore’ menu option.
- You will see the ‘Restore’ popup box. You have a choice of locations to restore the file to. You can either restore the file to its original folder, or create a new folder. Click the ‘Restore To Original Location’ radio button. Click the ‘Restore’ button.
- The restored file is now displayed in the All Files list.