To create a new user under one of your sub organisations, you must have the role of Local Administrator. If this is a new sub organisation, you must create the sub organisation first, before you can create users associated with it. For instructions please click here How do I create a sub organisation?
To help speed up the process of creating a new user, you should ensure you have the following information before logging on to Kojensi.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- User Role
- Phone Number
- Organisation Name
- Security Clearance Level
- Security Clearance Status
- Clearance active date
- Clearance expired date
- Log on to the Local Adminspace.
- As this new user is from a sub organisation, click on the Collaborators tab on the left hand navigation
- Click on the Sub Organisation tab at the top
- Click on the 3 dot menu against the sub organisation acronym from the list
- Click on the View Users button in the drop down menu
- Click on the green Create User button
- The New User page will open
- Fill out all fields on the page
- Click on Create New User button at the bottom and the new profile will save. The user will receive an email requesting them to activate their Kojensi account.
NOTE: The only field that is not required is the organisation name as it is already filled out for you. The Account Expiry Date is optional, and can be used when you want to set a time frame for the account.
TIP: The telephone number does not show up red if you don’t fill it in, however you will not be able to create the new user if you don’t fill it out.
NOTE: If the user already exists, a pop up in the right bottom corner of the screen will appear saying the ‘email address already exists’.
The account activation email is only valid for 24 hours. If the user doesn’t action it in time, you will need to log onto Kojensi and click on the 3 dot menu against the user's name and select Resend Activation.